Approx. Rs 8 Lakh / Unit
|Total Volume||100 to 10,000 ltrs.|
|Working Volume||25% to 50%|
|Output Speed||15 RPM|
|MOC||M.S., SS 304, SS 316, SS Lined, Hestalloy Coated|
|Drying Temperature||35 to 100 C|
|Vacuum||Max. 760 mm.|
|Heating Fluid||Hot water / Steam / Hot oil|
Approx. Rs 4.5 Lakh / Unit
|No. Of Trays||24||48||96|
|Tray size||16 x 32 x 1.25||16 x 32 x 1.25||16 x 32 x 1.25|
|Heating load at|
|1000C||6 x1000 W||9 x 1000 W||15 x 1000 W|
|2000C||9 x1000 W||15 x 1000 W||21 x 1000 W|
|3000C||12 x1000 W||18 x 1000 W||27 x 1000 W|
Approx. Rs 9 Lakh / Unit
ROTARY TUNNEL DRIER
· Can operate either as batch type or continous type drier
· Operates at low power – Maximum of 5 Hp
· Drying time around 25% of that of Tray Drier – saves production time
· Temprature can be positively controlled anywhere between 35 to 200 degree C
· Very economical – Material cost be controlled as instead of SS shell, M.S. Shell with SS lining can be used.
· Totally contained system – evaporated fumes can be directed to the desired position.
· Product can be cooled before discharging - Time saving as product can be directly send for packing.
· For free flowing non-hygroscopic powder, crystalling material, granular material, grains and any agricultural product.
Total Volume : 400 to 50,000 Ltrs.
Working Volume : 100 to 12,500 Ltrs.
Chamber dimensions : 600 to 1500 mm. Dia x 3 to 50 Mtr. L
Output Speed : <=1RPM
Motor Hp : 5 HP Max.
MOC : M.S., SS 304, SS 316, SS Lined, PVDF coated
Drying Time : 1 to 3 Hrs. (batch process)
Approx. Rs 8 Lakh / Unit
Double Cone Vacuum Dryer
Double Cone Vacuum Dryer operates under the principle of controlled and uniform drying under vacuum at low temperatures.
• Is suited best for drying of free flowing non-sticky wet powder or crystals.
• Drying time much faster than that of conventional Tray Dryer – Saves production time.
• Uniform drying under controlled atmosphere at low temperature–Good product quality free of oxides and dust with recovery of solvent.
• Less manpower required – Low drying cost.
• Perfectly designed drive system - Saves power while drying.
• Balanced movement - No foundation required.
• Motorized Lump Breaker can be provided.
Total Volume50 to 10,000 Ltrs.Working Volume25 to 33 %Output Speed3 to 6 RPM Drive Motor0.5 HP to 5 HPMOCIS 2062, ASTM SS 304, ASTM SS 316, PVDF coated Drying Time0.5 to 8 Hrs.Drying Temperature35 to 100º C and above Vacuum Max. 760 mm. Hg Vacuum Breaking By Air, N2 or any other Gas Heating Medium Hot water / Steam / Hot oil Discharge Provision of Butterfly Valve on requirement
Approx. Rs 550 / Unit
Approx. Rs 2,100 / Unit
Approx. Rs 1,800 / Unit
We will contact you soon !
Riddhi Pharma Machinery Limited
Andheri East, Mumbai,